𝘹𝘹𝘹

Third Person POV

A melancholy mood drifted around (Y/n) because someone named Yami Sukehiro took away her rest, which was meant to be right now. (Y/n) sneered behind Yami, something he had noticed before but chose to ignore the girl's glares.

It's a good thing her clothing have been cleaned since (Y/n) will not display herself in public with a filthy appearance.

They arrived to the Magic Emperor's office, all four of them standing tall while Yami explained what had happened at the Seabed Temple.

"Excellent work, everyone! According to what you've heard, there have been a lot of losses among the soldiers that battled in Raque. They won't regret it." He stopped, staring his daughter in the eyes, almost telepathically communicating.

"You have no casualties while finishing this task, Black Bull. Excellent work! "

The Magic Emperor discovered something to investigate: Yami had grown stronger while at the Seabed Temple.

Julius Novachrono found himself smiling at the notion that Yami had developed into a fine leader; of course, Julius would not take someone if he didn't see the greater good in them.

"These kids showed you were right," Yami remarked, laying a heavy hand on Asta's shoulder and ruffling (Y/n)'s hair.

Charmy, on the other hand, was preoccupied with eating.

"Asta, you did an excellent job," Julius stated, laying both of his hands on Asta's shoulder once Yami let go of Asta.

As she saw the conversation between one of her best friends and her father, (Y/n) sparked something inside her, and she smiled.

As Asta began to fanboy over the Magic Emperor, she noticed Charmy being carried by the Magic Emperor, accusing Yami of having a kid.

(Y/n) leaned against the wall and began to stare out the window. Was she growing too fast? She remembers Julius watching every accomplishment his daughter made when she was a child, and then Julius would hold the little (Y/n) and spin her around the room, filling the room with laughter.