𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes flutter open, and the first thing I see is the ceiling, but I suppose we're still at the Seabed Temple. My body felt normal, with no aching or broken bones that I can sense.

I was aware that I had a number of shattered bones as a result of the earlier battle. I had no idea what time it really was.

"(Y/n)! You're awake! " Noelle bursts from my side, and as the light reached my eye, I instinctively closed my eyes.

I yawned and sat down, seeing that my appearance had returned to normal and that my necklace had developed a few cracks; yet, I can't throw it away since it is the only thing that prevents me from maintaining control.

I stroked my hair with my fingers and saw something linked to my hand; however, I'm too dumb when I wake up to recall the name.

It's the stuff that healing—

Fuck it.

"All right, calm down, Noe—" I was cut short as someone hugged me, forcing us to fall off the bed and land on the floor.

I groaned.

"(Y/n)! I was terrified! Y-Yuno! Yuno may kill me! " Asta yelled while holding to me for his dear life, and from his back comes Noelle, who is also ready to hug me, but Asta appeared to beat her to it.

I am perfectly aware that I am entirely healed, but that doesn't mean they had to break another bone for me since I am not signing away my right to suffering.

My gaze was drawn to Asta's bandaged arms, and I wrinkled my brows as I touched his wrapped arms, which had been crushed by the beast-- human-- creature.

It's entirely fucked up.

I'm not sure if Asta knew this or if he was simply trying to be happy so we wouldn't worry about him, but judging by his reaction, he doesn't.