𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

Silence has been heard inside the room I'm stepping in, I can hear their hearts speeding, almost racing with each other. After learning I am not human nor a part of it, I thought of what might happened when I released the bomb to them.

Eventually the once sunny sky became gloomy as a few raindrops started to fall on the white clouds, returning my gaze to the people present in the room, with great pain I waited but I am greeted with Sir—Dad smiling at me gently, behind him everyone glanced at me with amusement and awe.

I don't understand.

Aren't they supposed to fear me?

'You are quiet terrifying, honestly.' Kurayami said, an irk mark appeared on my forehead.

'So comforting, I am touched.'

'You should be.' I rolled my eyes internally, before opening my mouth but shutting them once again.

What am I supposed to say?

I composed myself before opening my mouth once more.

"That's why the elves wanted me on their side, why they didn't harm me while Zagred... the uhh... the devil we fought... he wanted me dead for the reason that I am threat to my own kind." I explained slowly as I didn't know what I am going to add to it, I can't share them my memory like what I did with Yuno.

For some reason, I can show him my memory by touching our foreheads, but the only problem is... I can only do that with him.

It's like somehow, we are connected.

"SO COOL!!" Asta exclaimed, jumping up and down towards me, I gaze at him with shock. "Did Yuno know?" I nodded at his question.

Asta began to complain how Yuno knew first before him, my mind is still in a state of shock, I don't understand.