𝘪𝘹

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

"AHHHHH!"

As I was putting down the allocated wild boar, I looked up and saw Asta fleeing for his life, surrounded by a swarm of wild boar. I shook my head and turned around to see the royalty and the senpai who was relaxing on the side.

When I looked at them, my mouth widened. 'Thank you so much for your assistance; we really appreciate it.'

I ran my fingers through my air as I dusted all of the dirt off of my clothes; is it just me, or does wearing a skirt not bother me, especially on missions? That is a strange fact.

When I'm carrying these wild boars, I keep my body posture when I'm breathing heavily because they're heavy as hell, but I can handle it. I'll thank Asta for helping me with physical training.

"Thanks for helping." I came towards them with both hands in my waist, sarcastically saying while staring at the two who were beneath the tree.

"No problem," Noelle said this while flipping her hair to the side, which made me roll my eyes.

I ascended to the top of the tree and found a windy and pleasant location. I lay on the topmost branch and observed a glimpse of a few of the trees.

Now this is what I call relaxing; after all of your hard work, you can just sit and watch the birds fly above you and the wind play.

This is quite relaxing.

When I closed my eyes and felt the peaceful stillness of the woodland, I heard something.

*Thump*

When my heart began to beat faster and louder, my breathing grew heavy, and my body began to tremble from my pulse, I immediately shot my eyes open and stood up from the tree. My eyes are wide open, and my hand grips my chest.

"Damn it," While catching my breath, I muttered.

I closed my eyes and focused on remaining calm; all I needed to do now was release part of my mana.