𝘹𝘷

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

"Are you sure that's strong enough to keep him from breaking out?" While staring towards Mars, I asked, using steel as a rope.

"Are you doubting my magic?" I stared at Klaus after he said that.

"I'm just curious, four eyes." I rolled my eyes at him and turned to look at Mars, who was unconscious on the floor.

He didn't want to attack me earlier in the fight, and he continued attacking Asta and Yuno but not me, why? Why can't he just obey the orders of their damn kingdom? He'll be in trouble-- again because of me.

I felt a touch on my back and saw Yuno stroking my scar at the back; his eyes were fixed on it as he traced it with his fingertips.

When I stared at him, my face became hot, so I averted my gaze and cleared my throat. I let my hair fall after removing my hair tie.

"Are you all right?" When Yuno asked, I looked at him again and instantly regretted it because of how near his face is to mine.

My eyes widened while his face remained calm.

How can he be that composed?

I nodded and patted his head, seeing that he enjoys my head pats.

When we heard Klaus talk, we were disturbed.

"Even though we arrived early and won the competition, I'll let you into the treasure chamber." He said then I suddenly frowned.

I had no idea there was a competition.

"Why is it that these Four Eyes is always getting carried away?" Asta suddenly screamed out, and I rushed away from him.

I approached Noelle, who appeared to be done with Asta.

We all glanced at the two who became agitated again, and I rolled my eyes and walked towards the chamber.

I touched the large stone door, feeling the mana within it; the stone door is made of Magic. There are so many treasures in there that it's no surprise Diamond Kingdom needs it.