𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

An incident happened prior to the revelation of the traitor and the date, which refers to (Y/n) thoughts about Asta's blind date. Noelle spied on Asta for a purpose that only Noelle and (Y/n) know, even though Noelle refuses to confess it.

(Y/n) was resting in Yuno's room at the Golden Dawn for another reason, one of them is that they can't stay apart for long, especially after what happened to them, *cough* the kiss *cough*. Two, because Noelle is out of sight, Yuno volunteered to look after (Y/n), which prompted Noelle to threaten Yuno if something bad happens to her. Third, the captains, including the Magic Emperor, handed (Y/n) to Yuno's hands, despite the fact that both captains and the Magic Emperor looked forced to do so.

In Nairn, it was now only Noelle, Asta, and Gauche.

Noelle can't decide if she should be concerned about (Y/n) with her 'friend' or her 'acquaintance' who has a blind date. Noelle can't help but be jealous of Yuno and (Y/n)'s relationship right now, and she wishes she could do the same with *cough*.

When Noelle realized what she had thought, she slapped her mouth and a panicked expression appeared on her face.

'Noelle Silva, what are you thinking?!'

If (Y/n) is there, she will give Noelle a taunting smile because even if you don't tell (Y/n) what's on your mind, she will eventually figure it out.

Noelle straightens her posture and sighs, she thought of (Y/n) again even though she didn't mean it, she misses (Y/n) even though there's someone willing to look after her.

(Y/n) Helios Astraea, despite being an orphan and having a difficult childhood, had gotten far more affection today than she had previously. All of her anguish, her heavy responsibilities, and her emotions were replaced by the love she received, and she deserved all of it.

That thought made Noelle smile.

She noticed that even (Y/n) has been hard on herself again; every night (Y/n)'s room would be filled with cries and sobs, and every night Noelle would ask if she was okay, but (Y/n) would respond with a smile and two thumbs up. (Y/n) is still carrying those traumas to this day, and she found solace in the person Noelle least anticipated, Yuno.