𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

Every time Noelle would look at me, she would always fluster after they—when I meant 'they', it's Asta and Noelle.

Asta is nowhere different from Noelle, what Asta would do when he saw me or Yuno, he would scream then scram away from us like we are a plague.

Yuno looked normal and that didn't shake him up that his rival had seen us, I can't even stop being flustered every time I saw Noelle being flustered and Asta running away.

I lounge in the meeting room whilst the other captains do their talking, I sometimes make some comments that would help the Kingdom but usually I zoned out from reality.

Ever since the day from the Witch's Forest, I would find myself zoning out from time to time, it is the second time that they had encountered from the Eye of the Midnight Sun with the third eye.

After our fight with Ladros, I asked Fana if she remembered any of the past events and she did, I told my comrades not to pressure her, we bid Mars and Fana our farewells and they wouldn't let me go.

I promised them that I would visit Diamond Kingdom soon then after changing back to my normal form, the weight of my body began to double up causing me to faint there.

Asta caught me with his newly healed arms right after I fainted, Kurayami had slipped the necklace to me so I can calm down,

The incident between the Witch Queen and Vanessa-senpai had been resolved, the talk between the Witch Queen and I remained with the both of us only. I didn't bother to mention it towards the others, it's not that important anyways. Or so I thought...

"We can have performances on the streets such as puppetry, magic and dances." I suggested to my father as he looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I got to live up to the title you had given me for my clothing of choice, 'Dancer from another Kingdom'." I quoted the title; a chuckle had left his lips following the rest of the captains sitting there to watch the interaction.