𝘹𝘪𝘷

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

"It's pointless!" I yelled while tossing cards at the smoking, but none of them worked.

Asta has been attempting to slice it with his sword, but the smoke had reappeared, Luck-senpai is attempting to detect Lotus, and Noelle is hurling water balls everywhere.

After my previous encounter with Lotus, I informed them that after today, I'd explain everything, sneaking out of the kingdom without permission from the King or the Magic Emperor would get me in trouble.

A huge trouble.

When Noelle's water ball approached me, I dodged it.

"Noelle!" I screamed at her.

"Sorry!"

I had already stopped assaulting and was attempting to figure out how to put an end to this never-ending smoke.

Since Lotus began attacking us again, Asta and Luck-senpai had been exchanging words. I allowed Asta say such things to Luck-senpai since it was not my place at first to make sense to Luck-senpai.

Luck-senpai is trying to prove that he can win on his own without the assistance of others; he said that his mother would be upset, but Asta screamed some sense into him.

My eyes dart around the smoke, looking for something to put a stop to it because this isn't fun at all, especially with Luck-senpai and Asta yelling.

When I heard Asta shout about becoming friends, my ears pricked up, and I looked at Luck-senpai, who appeared to have stopped attacking.

Suddenly, I found myself in Luck-senpai's shoes. I had formerly been too arrogant to believe that I could accomplish everything on my own without assistance, but the people around me made me understand that they were always there to support me.

It was never simple to talk about it with someone, especially if it had caused you too much grief.

That memory made me grin.