𝘭𝘹

Third Person POV

Noelle told (Y/n) the information that she gathered from Dorothy, the white-haired girl couldn't help but to feel pity towards her best friend and guilt that after knowing that the one that killed Noelle's mother is a devil, it made (Y/n) anxious that Noelle might hate her by being a devil herself.

Noelle isn't that low when it comes to things, before the white-haired hybrid could say anything, the silver-haired confronted her that she didn't hate nor despises her because in the first place, (Y/n) didn't even killed her mother but Megicula.

Noelle, (Y/n) and Asta went to Mimosa to gather much more information about the Heart Kingdom.

"I see... so you've come to me..." Mimosa started, her hands clenched, determination painted her face.

"I did go to the Heart Kingdom once. It was when I was around 13 years old. I went with my brother to study abroad. There were certain areas we couldn't access but... their magic technology was different from the Clover Kingdom's. It was very enlightening. The water and greenery were abundant. I was a lovely country... and in that rich nature was a vast amount of mana. Throughout all that... it's surprising to hear of demons and curses being there! It truly is hard to believe, but..." Mimosa trailed of, (Y/n) can see Noelle's face.

So, the white-haired female reached to her hand and gripped it, Noelle gripped to (Y/n)'s hand in return as a sign of gratitude.

"I didn't meet her personally, but the power of their Queen alone is one par with the combined strength of our Magic Knights... Well, (Y/n) excluded. It's been said that she's an omniscient sorcerer who knows everything about the country."

Secre or rather Nero sat on top of Asta's head whilst Asta himself is in awe from the information that is stated recently.

"Say what?! That's amazing!! So, she's a Queen... No, like a Magic Empress? That's out of this world if it's true! Well, it's not like we're going there to pick a fight with her... But I guess we can't let our guard down!" Asta exclaimed, before turning his head to (Y/n)'s direction who was in deep thought.