𝘭

Third Person POV

(Y/n) stood there, looking down at the Royal Knights' Robe, a blank expression spread on her face. Upon wearing the robe, she finds herself looking like a priest, the long cloth of the robe and its design making it look like she's a priest.

From (Y/n)'s peripheral vision, she saw Noelle and Asta who isn't wearing a robe yet. She made her way towards them, the material of the cloth irritating her.

"C'mon that's enough! Y—You... You looked coo—" Noelle was cut off when the (h/c) girl tapped her hand to Noelle's shoulder. At the same time Yuno appeared in front of them, (Y/n) fixed her gaze almost immediately to Noelle.

"Asta. What are you staring at?" Yuno asked, his figure nearing the three Black Bull members. Seeing that Asta is out of reality with a drool on the side of his mouth, Yuno continued to talk.

"It looks like... If you don't think you can handle it, you should go home. The one who will be the Magic Emperor is me after all." A grin appearing in his lips, his gaze shifting to the (h/c) haired frame before returning to look at Asta.

Ignoring the feeling that his mind has built.

Asta snap out of his thoughts, looking wide eyed at Yuno.

"Why you! What are you going on about so confidently?!" Noelle said turning to look at her best friend only for Noelle to have a curious expression on her eyes.

(Y/n) is looking somewhere instead of the person in front of him, which is Yuno, Noelle raised her eyebrows then she looked at Yuno who's only focus on Asta.

'Just what the hell?' Noelle thought, flicking her gaze back and forth from (Y/n) to Yuno.

"No way! It's gonna be me!!" Asa exclaimed, earning a smirk from Yuno.

Noelle whose eyes never wavered from (Y/n), she noticed how Yuno and her best friend never came in contact with each other earlier. Noelle broke out of her gaze when she heard Asta yell.