𝘹𝘭

(Y/n)'s POV

Before the Star Awards Festival...

"Klaus, I trust you to keep quiet around him, alright?" " I asked Klaus for a simple favor; Klaus will almost certainly undermine our plan if his words slip out of his lips, especially when he is hiding something."

When I turned back, I stood face to face with the horrified girl, Noelle. She kept ordering where the decorations and other things should be placed.

I find Noelle contemplating— the things she does for *cough* Asta *cough*.

While they were decorating the hall, Finral-senpai, Magna-senpai, and Luck-senpai were able to distract Asta, while Klaus and Mimosa were able to distract Yuno, which should have been done earlier.

I went to the balcony, my skirt swayed, and I put both of my arms on the handrail, burying my head in my arms.

I peered from my arms, and the first thing I saw was my bracelet. I touched it carefully, and as it began to glow slowly, my fingers left while I were startled by the abrupt glow.

"The bracelets are both enchanted, anytime it glowed, it signified that the love is still happy and healthy on both of the person, but when the bracelet suddenly breaks, the love in both of the person is at loss," the elderly lady explained, carefully inspecting the bracelet she had made.

I cocked my head, inspecting both bracelets in my palm.

"Will it be able to fix itself if it breaks?" I inquired.

Her eyes fixed on me, her demeanor darkened—I waited for a response.

"Even if it repairs, the sensation isn't the same as before, and the sense of love is still empty when both of the people were apprehensive of their decision to come back together..."