𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪

Third Person POV

Little (Y/n) opened her eyes as she found herself in front of the big gate that is made by wood and covered with veins.

The nine-year-old were practicing her magic and when she closed her eyes and thought of going somewhere, her body felt light as if it carried her lightly then transported her right there.

(Y/n) turned her head sideways to look around for people but no one is there except for the big gate in front of her.

She stood up, with her pair of training clothes that is all dirty from where she landed.

Her (h/c) looked towards the big gate with the biggest curiosity that she had ever developed, what can this big gate hold?

As she was about to touch the big wooden gate, a flock of crows surrounded her making her step back from the big gate and her hand inching away from it.

"Girl, who are you?"

An authoritative voice has been heard, (Y/n) wasn't familiar with this voice who had spoke to her as she decided answer with all honesty like how her father taught her.

"I'm (Y/n) Helios-Astraea! I came here by accident, and I found this big wooden gate! Are you the owner of the property?"

The Queen Witch blinked at her although little (Y/n) can't see her, the Queen Witch reminded her of Vanessa when she was little.

"Yes, I am. Must I know why you are planning in coming in?"

(Y/n) let out a 'uh' as she was of an answer, but she remembered her father's words that always be honest.

"Out of curiosity!" She said jolly as if she was proud that she accomplished something.

"Curiosity killed the cat, girl."