𝘭𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪

Third Person POV

The white-haired hybrid let out a sob, Nacht moved closer to the girl, and he caressed her back, (Y/n) buried her head to Nacht's stomach, the girl still sitting on her bed and the long haired ravenette adjusting himself to move closer to the crying girl.

"I... I watched all of them... I witnessed how... how we lose... our Captains... my best friend... our friends... and I... I stood there and watched from Kurayami's memories... I can't even help them..." She choked out, letting another muffled sob through Nacht's clothes.

Shushing her quietly, he tightens his grip to her.

"What did I tell you? You can't control everything that it isn't in your power. Never blame yourself for it." Nacht said, he stroked her white hair, Nacht is (Y/n)'s personal diary, he knew her like how the Magic Emperor knew her.

Nacht's devils loves the white-haired hybrid—maybe it's because of both being the same kind or the devils just found themselves following the girl.

"Breathe, (N/n)..."

(Y/n) breathes slowly, Nacht synchronizing with her breathing for her to follow, the long haired ravenette smiled at the girl before patting her head.

"Good girl."

Nacht released his embrace from her, the white-haired hybrid wiped her tears away before carefully standing up, Kurayami has been looking out for her when she was unconscious, she's been asleep for a day. Her body is still in the state of shock because of her unexpected breakdown attacks, her hair glided down to its length, her pointed ears peeking from her hair twitching once in a while because of its sensitiveness, her eyes were a dark red, no light were shown in it.

The long haired ravenette took her hand to his, both of them disappeared in the shadows, a technique that Nacht had taught her, every shadow magic related is taught by Nacht.