𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

The more questions the two boys asked, the less tolerance I had; I had previously answered some of their inquiries about my being the Magic Emperor's "adoptive daughter."

Yuno remained silent, as though deep in contemplation, and I kept my attention fixed on him while I answered their inquiries. It was almost as if we were conversing via our eyes, and I noticed a gentle feeling in his amber eyes.

They gave me some space to be alone with the Magic Emperor, and we ended up sitting down in his study, having a cup of tea.

I took a cup of tea and managed to strike up a discussion with him as his attention is outdoors, staring at the entire kingdom while smiling.

"How are things going here?" I questioned, gazing down at the cup in my palm, as I noticed his warm grin as he looked at me.

"It's fantastic, yet it seemed empty." He stated such simple words, but it struck me the most: he's never accustomed to not having me around, therefore I'm constantly helping him with the other things he does.

I nodded and looked out the window. I took a breath, and a sudden strain rose up in my chest, forcing me to narrow my eyes.

"Something seems strange." I said, and Sir Julius and I stood up as we walked out, seeing the others standing silently near the door.

Sir Julius smiled at them with his trademark grin.

I stepped beside Yuno, who appeared extremely attentive; this is an opportunity he can't miss, and I expected this to happen. After hearing Sir Julius' advice, I'd want to see some development from both boys.

"Now then! I've gathered the members that have gathered the most stars here today for the medal presentation! And I'd like you guys to participate too!" Sir Julius stated cheerfully.

They all glanced at me as I crossed my arms, and I raised my brows at them.

"Ah! (Y/n) is usually invited, so don't be concerned; she'll accompany you." Sir Julius also made me nod.