𝘹𝘭𝘪

Third Person POV

(Y/n) close her eyes shut when the King appeared before them with a smug smile plastered to his face, it created an irk mark to (Y/n).

'Keep calm, (Y/n) Helios-Astraea. Keep. Calm.'

(Y/n) heard the King whispered towards the Magic Emperor.

"Do not stand next to the King." The King said feeling smug about himself, (Y/n) had the urge to go and pull the crown in the King's head but the Magic Emperor turned to look at his daughter.

He gave (Y/n), a gentle smile then he shook his head—indicating 'whatever it is you're planning, don't do it.'

(Y/n) looked away from her father, he cannot bear to see what kind of treatment he has with the King. No one wants to see their parent figure to be humiliated in front of everyone, whether it's Yami or Nozel.

"Ahem. Citizens of the Kingdom, I salute you. I am the King of the Clover Kingdom, Augustus Kira Clover the 13th."

The people didn't know how to react with his sudden appearance, let's be honest, we all wanted the Magic Emperor to be the King of Clover Kingdom.

'3... 2... 1...' (Y/n) mentally counted then a burst of shouts coming from the King erupted the whole festival.

"All Hail the King even more!!!" The King himself shouted.

She grabbed Yuno's hand then put her other hand towards Asta's shoulder, with the amount of how loud his voice of the King is, it's giving (Y/n) a headache.

"I am the King!! The King stands before you!! The King is the most important person in this country!! Behold!! This Divine Magic Power that has been passed down through generations!!" Light emitted from the King that made (Y/n) close her eyes and lean on Yuno.