𝘹𝘹𝘷

Third Person POV

"A mission at Raque?" (Y/n) had asked for the second time, she shouldn't be concerned about going to Raque, but they are heading to the Seabed Temple and she knows that the only way to get there is, well, the first person who came to mind is Noelle.

Despite being busy in their own squads for months, (Y/n) and Yuno kept in touch. They would occasionally visit one another and overnight, or they would simply take a glance at one another before departing. Their relationship is becoming stronger by the day, which makes the pair pleased.

(Y/n) is still in a difficult situation about her own personal problems; of course, she is so reliant on herself that she has forgotten that she has someone else on whom she may rely.

That's the problem with her.

Since parting ways with the Magic Emperor, she has become increasingly hostile towards herself, leading to gaslighting and hiding secrets.

Past traumas are not to be joked at; there are some who can easily overcome them; some may not be able to move on, while others wish they could but can't because of something stopping them.

For (Y/n), what is stopping her? Every day, she would ask herself, "Is it really a big deal for her to open up to people?" She despised the idea that others were reaching out to her, yet she would unconsciously push them away.

A ship with a hefty anchor.

It's strange, actually.

Switching topics, (Y/n) observed William's rigidity and strangeness; she didn't know why, but she had the feeling that something was wrong, and that feeling was not good. Maybe it's due of the Clover Kingdom's situation? Is there something else?

When (Y/n) pays a visit to Yuno at the Golden Dawn base, she can feel William's gaze on her, and everytime she looks at him, William gives her a soft smile.

Kurayami, on the other hand, kept his guard up; he doesn't trust William Vangeance because there's something about him that Kurayami is familiar with. He didn't want to make assumptions, yet doing so would be catastrophic for the Clover Kingdom. It is Kurayami's responsibility to stay with (Y/n) as promised, which includes protecting her from harm. Of course, tragedies and unexpected incidents occur.

"Yes." Yami's response caused (Y/n) to repeatedly nod, and she ran her fingers through her hair as her head dropped on Yami's lap.

She yawned and then felt a pair of fingers stroking her hair. When she glanced up, she noticed Yami, who was smoking and conducting paperwork. She observed that she was no longer able to spend time with the captains since the Magic Emperor had given her authority to take care of the perimeters.