𝘹𝘭𝘪𝘹

Third Person POV

-Before the Royal Knights' meeting, right after the Royal Knights Examination-

Yuno walked towards (Y/n) with a troubled mind, he sees her smiles from where she stood along with her best friend, Noelle Silva. He should've been happy for (Y/n) after he saw her smiling but instead, there was something blocking him to do so.

The black-haired boy isn't affectionate in public, but he is willing to be if it would let (Y/n) open up to him.

He's tired of hearing of her response to his question whenever there's a problem, (Y/n) would run away from it, she ran away without looking back, she ran away leaving Yuno back at the dark.

If (Y/n) were to describe herself, selfishness would be the first thing that would pop right to her mind, the sad truth of it is that she can't accept that she's been selfish whilst trying to be selfless. Selfish for herself, selfish for shutting people out, selfish for keeping her own in the dark while she watched them go through the light.

Yuno tapped (Y/n)'s shoulder, the (h/c) turned her head towards Yuno and smiled widely, although Yuno didn't feel anything when he saw the smile that he adored for the times when they were together, he felt numb and empty.

(Y/n) saw the empty look on Yuno's eyes, she waved at Noelle before tugging Yuno to somewhere private.

The (h/c) is quite confused to why would Yuno looked so...distant and cold towards her, she respected Yuno's personal space and assured to herself that 'Yuno's going to be fine.' Well, that's the thing, you don't assure yourself about your partner that they are fine if you didn't ask in the first place.

They ended up in a balcony with the view of the Royal Capital visible within their eyes, (Y/n) went ahead, putting her hand to the railings, Yuno followed and placed himself just beside her, but he put some distance.