𝘹𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

When Yuno's eyes met mine, I signalled him to be the attack while Noelle and I are on defence.

Rill, Ruben, and Nils were all offensive in the match that I noticed; instead of guarding the crystal, they'll attack the other with the equivalent offence. If Noelle and I are on defence while guarding the crystal, two of us must be on offence while protecting it.

Rill isn't to be underestimated, despite the fact that he occasionally acts like a kid; his magic isn't, and if Noelle can handle the other one, that leaves Rill.

Yuno sent a whirlwind at their crystal, but Rill stopped it with his paintbrush.

Well, there goes my face off with Rill.

I haven't move from my position earlier which makes me the one closest to Yuno, from my peripheral vision, Noelle carrying the crystal with her ran away to protect the crystal, but Nils followed right after her which means the only one left to face off is Ruben.

A sandstone mage.

"I had plan to use this against Asta in the Finals... but since my opponent is a Magic Knights' Captain... it won't go to waste..." Yuno said, I saw Bell hugging herself from excitement, I heard someone 'tch' in my head, probably Kurayami.

A bright light emerges from where Yuno stood, I who stood there along with my opponent watching Yuno's mana became so overwhelming as the light faded.

The light disappeared, Yuno who stood tall with his new form consisting of Yuno's left half of his body turned green, a green half crown and half wings. A surge of mana passed through me; his mana mixed with the spirit mana causing it to combine.

Since when did Yuno discovered this? Even I didn't know this... nor he knows about my form.

I looked away from Rill and Yuno's fight when Ruben attacked me with his multiple sand formed into a ball.