𝘭𝘪𝘷

Third Person POV

Rhya pulled her where the elves were, he did it gently, not wanting to hurt her. The messy ravenette even dusted her clothing off while heading where the others decided to meet up.

Some of the elves' clothes were torn apart and the rest were neat, the white-haired hybrid came to their view.

"(Y/n)!"

"Mini Luthien!"

"Little Lady!"

Familiar nicknames were said, it made the devil-elf hybrid smile, but an unsettling feeling were placed on her chest. She wondered if the Magic Emperor, her adopted father is taking the situation well, she then remembered that he is the powerful wizard out there, surely, he can handle this.

After this end, she'll have to tell him the truth as well as the others, she didn't want them to look at her as a traitor but what can she do?

She loved both human and elves.

She knew the truth but what's stopping her from telling them? Maybe the accusation of her lying to them, just because she favoured the humans which is clearly not true.

She wasn't best in life decisions, she's the strategic Magic Knight and yet she cannot even help herself.

"Let's go meet our other comrades... Let's go destroy the humans!!"

Yuno fell down on his knees, his fist clenched, him watching (Y/n) be taken by those creatures. He watched her saved him and Asta, he didn't do anything to save her, he promised to himself that she'll save (Y/n) from drowning herself in danger.

Asta were no better than him, he is frustratingly eating a leaf. I don't even know why he is eating a leaf.

"Noelle! And a beaten-up Kirsch!!" Noelle landed safely on the ground; Kirsch helped his own body to stand up, blood dripping down his forehead.