𝘹𝘪

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm wandering around the Black Bull base because I need to get my mind off the anguish that my 'Father' has inflicted on me. I had to defend myself by stating that I didn't have a significant other, but he simply had to point it out, and now he's following Yuno, what a protective father he is.

My footsteps led me to Henry's chamber; I need to talk to someone. If I told Noelle, she'd tease me, Asta would surely tell him, and the others would torment me as well.

I knocked on the door and softly entered it to see Henry beaming at me from his bed.

"Hey, Hen," After locking the door, I greeted him and made my way over to him.

I slid up to his arms, both of my feet on his lap, and I was sitting on the bed when he opened his arms to me. We hugged while Henry tried to find the right words.

"Nice.... to.... see.... you.... (Y/n)...." He touched my hair with his thin fingers. While relaxing myself, I placed my head on his chest.

This behavior has no malice against me or Henry; he is simply assisting me and caring for me like a normal family member. Henry even suggested that I start addressing him as 'Big Brother.' I knew Henry was lonely when his family abandoned him here, so it's a good thing Yami-san and I both found him while wandering about here.

I was seven years old at the time.

"Hello?" I said as I opened the door, and the first person I noticed was a long-haired male. He was laying in bed, gazing at me in a perplexing manner.

My eyes widened, and my feet drew me closer to him, where I gazed up at him since he is a tall man.

"How?...." I offered the long-haired man a wide smile as he talked slowly.

"My name is (Y/n) Helios-Astraea, and I'm seven years old!" I proudly presented me to him, and he became even more perplexed.

My little frame went up the bed and took a seat in front of him. My smile was still apparent on my face, and I chuckled as I stroked his hair.