ONE

ATTENTION!

The process of this story will contain scenes with strong violence and language that are not suitable for young audience. Viewer discretion advised. If you feel uncomfortable reading scenes that you find disturbing then this isn't the story for you. Read at your own risk.

In the middle of the Pacific Ocean

On the Norwegian Cruise Line -

Heading to Barcelona, Spain.

I lean against the ship's rail, pretending to take selfie pictures of myself, smiling and giggling, acting like any ordinary tourist would do on a relaxing vacation such as on a vocational cruise ship. I have my earplugs on as if music is playing, but the real reason is to listen to the conversation between the two men I have scouted twenty feet away from me.

"Did you receive the call from the boss?" said one man, who I learned from the files Kendall sent me.

Sully Vonner.

One of her men and one of her strongest. He is a manipulator and can cast his charms on anyone, no matter how young they are. He will use his wits and knowledge to lead a child away from their parents to take them. Away not only that, he's a sick bastard. Only interested in little boys. But make him angry, he will not hesitate to kill. He may be interested in little boys but seeing blood turns him on.

I can't wait to castrate him, that sick bastard.

The man Sully is talking to is second in command to that woman, Hugo Graves.

Ruthless and always obeys whatever his master tells him to do. The people working under her also listen to him as their second leader. If she isn't around, then he calls the shots.

The memories of him during my horrible nightmare boil my blood, and my hands turn into a fist as I close my eyes and try to keep myself calm. The open air helps as it breezes through my body. I put my eyes on the two men in tropical shirts and khakis shorts, trying to look like tourists. Not only does Hugo obeys her, but he is also the man who...

"No, but once we reach Barcelona, transportation will take us and our package to the main house," says Hugo, pulling out his phone to glance at it before putting it back in his pocket.

Package?

It could be where the children are being held.

I need to get his phone with the list of children they have and the contact information to tell me where exactly that damn woman is.

These people are involved in one the kidnappings of children from their homes or orphanages. I've been investigating them for years, and children worldwide kept disappearing and have not been found.

But luckily, I had found a few of their base in Peru, Hong Kong, and Texas. I was able to rescue the children there, but I was abused at the fourth base in Guam. Someone must have known my whereabouts and almost killed me, but I was to get away with a bullet wound on the side of my stomach. Because of my carelessness, Lily found out about my gender. But I wasn't upset about her knowing the truth; she tended to my wounds and promised to keep it a secret. The Wolfe's house women all kept their words from the boys.

I don't want any of them to know my true identity, especially that person.

I groan.

Why do I think about him?

He is just a playboy and narcissistic bastard who always loves to tease me inappropriately. And even asked me to go with him on double dates and his buddy. I hate to participate in it, but there is no way of me getting out because Seth is a persistent guy.