SEVENTEEN

Grab the bucket of water and throw it at the two lackeys for them to wake up. They woke up instantly, confused and unaware of where and why they were tied up.

"The fuck!" Lou spat, shaking his head.

"What the fuck happened?" Eddie spits water out, and then his eyes glare at me. "You?"

I glance down at my water and cross my arms. "Glad you guys woke up from your beauty sleep."

Eddie snarled at me. "You splash water on us. Why are we tied up?" He struggled but wouldn't budge since they were both straps with steel cuffs. It can only be opened if you know the code.

"Oh, fuck," Lou sniffs around. "Shit, Frankie, you smell like piss."

Eddie stuck his nose, sniffed his surroundings, and made a sour face. "Did you fucker pour piss on us?"

I grin. "Well, it's not mine if that's what you think. Think of the curtsy from the bar manager for causing a ruckus and being so touchy with the ladies."

"Those ladies are with you?" Frankie screeched to the point.

Female laughter and giggles approach behind me as Sasha and Teagan, still acting, wrap their arm around me, pretending to flirt.

"I've got plenty of complaints from my girls, and it seems you have overstepped."

"Who the fuck are you?"

They don't know who I am, but they tampered with the beer. They even knew where Persephone was. My disguise at the auction had them turn their attention to my counterpart instead of the current me.

"Sasha, Teagan," I call out their names as they release their hold from me. Both girls went on either side of them and gripped the handle.

"What are you going to do?" Lou says in frantic.

Besides being straps, they are poked with needles embedded in their skin wired to cartilage with high voltage.

"Listen up, I got questions, and you two will give me the answers. If not..." I look at both the girls and nod.

They mimic a response and pull down the lever as the static sound from the prominent cartilage ignites and sends Frankie and Lou on a shocking ride. The Order lackeys are screaming in pain while getting shocked by high voltage. I'm not aiming for them to die, not yet. I need my answers from them before I can take out their lives. It's good that this room is soundproof.

Sasha and Teagan pull the lever again, stopping the shock. The lackeys were panting and were in severe pain from taking that much damage. They couldn't even lift their heads.

"Okay, first questions?" I began, not even caring if they needed a minute or two to rejuvenate themselves. "What are two lackeys of the Order doing in a family bbq of the Reid-Wolfe?"

Frankie was the first to raise his head at me slowly. "We...we were assigned to keep watch."

"On who?"

"I'm not fucking saying anything."

Sasha, who controls his wire, pulls the lever, sending more voltage to him with the wrong answer. He screams in agony.

"I will ask again, watch on who?"

"Two...two," his speech sounded like a mumble until it became stable for me to hear him. "Two pregnant women."

My face turned red, blood boiling through me, my eyes bloodshot. I curled my fist and sent it to swing at Frankie's face, and a tooth flew out.

"So, those beer bottles were for them?" My voice is raised. I ignore the look of worry on Sasha and Teagan as I let out my rage on them. "You pretend to work at the Wolfe brothers' auto shop to get close and brought beer with aphrodisiac for them to drink and have brought them back to the Order?!"