THIRTY-TWO

Muffles of cries and tears filled the room as I pointed my gun at the head of this old hag bitch.

Kendall is handling Paola's boy toys as they huddle in the corner. She held her handmade gun that could cause the inside to explode. I've seen her do it once with one of the guards. I've cut a lot of people, but nothing compares to what Kendall did. She was going crazy like Rambo.

I explained why I decided to join her and hunt down Paola. I told her Seth's story because she's been through it with Gunnar. I watch how her behavior goes wild. We flew here by jet, and Kendall was the pilot. She fully thrust and had us arrive at Vegas airport within minutes. Then she drove by car like a NASCAR driver. My organs felt bouncy inside, and I've been through dangerous stunts. I jumped out of a plane, swam with sharks, and skied down a mountain from an avalanche. But when Kendall drives, I have to pray to God that I get to where I go. I'm not saying she's the wrong driver; it's just that she gets too excited.

We arrive at the Wynn Hotel in Vegas. But instead of going in, we decided to hop on top of another building, Encore, and spy on Paola. Kendall spots the old hag blindfolded, playing with her boy toys with her drone and tablet.

We used a zip line Kendall had shot, zipped our way toward the suite, and crashed her party.

It took under 30 minutes to kill all her guards and trash the place. I beat Paola so much you can barely recognize her ten-thousand-dollar faces and boob job. Even fixing anywhere in her body, she still looks like that ugly witch from Snow White.

"It wasn't hard to find you, Imari Osada, or should I call you Paola," I poked the gun's end at her head.

She flares up at me and coughs, gathering air in her lungs. Paola had difficulty breathing since I fractured so many bones in her body. Her whole body was beaten up, with bruises and blood. You can barely recognize her. I have never been this brutal to the elderly before, but Paola is different. She's no older woman I should respect, but the woman who I will fucking blow her brains out.

"Did Odin send you?" She gasps and heaves through her hoarse voice. "That bastard always ruins my fun with my babies. He has to stop obsessing with me because I don't date men older than me. I prefer young boys like my jars of honey," she licks her lips most disgustingly.

I scoff.

She knows who I'm working for. After all, she's being hunted by Odin. Kuma Hiroshi works for the police as a detective and keeps tabs on criminals wanted by Odin. From what I heard, Hiroshi was part of a yakuza before becoming a cop; his name means Bear, so he was prominent as a bear. Almost the same build as Snake, though I only heard from Odin. I have yet to meet the guy in person. I don't know the whole background story, but he left because he promised his deceased mother to live his life the way he wanted. So, he's married to an elementary school teacher and has three kids.

"You make me sick. You are still lucky I haven't fucking killed you."

"Why didn't you?" Paola chuckles, then coughs. "Scared?"

I let out a snarl.

"I heard what you did with Sully. He's a big pussy to be killed by you for a child?" She chuckles. "He's not as powerful as he says he was. But for me, I have money. If you let me live, I can give everything I own."

"Tempted," I pull the slide on my pistol, pointing the end at her head. "But I don't need your dirty money. I have my savings."

She groans in pain and hisses at me. Glaring her dark eyes at me. "Go ahead, shoot me." Paola starts to taunt. "I don't know why you won't pull the trigger. You already got rid of Sully. Once I'm dead, Anderson is next, and then Hugo, but that guy is hard to deal with because he's always sticking to Eva like a lost puppy."