EPILOGUE

"Mom, hurry up!" Poppy says as she takes my hand once we arrive at Thea's house.

"Alright, slow down," I giggled.

It's been four months since the end of Eva and the Order. I was quarantined in the agency after I inhaled the virus. I was kept inside a large empty glass room with only a bed, a set of tables and chairs, and a private facility. Odin's medical researchers tested out how such a virus can cause a person to go wildly mad and have no clue who they were hurting. It took a while as I kept getting angry and the drugs they had given me were on and off. Being inside a glass cage had kept me away from my loved ones.

Each one of my friends had visited me, especially Seth and Poppy. They were happy I was alive but sad I couldn't give them a hug especially being in the arms of my man. I stayed in solitude during the last four months and had no-close contact. Seth has been visiting me mostly every day. Some days, he wouldn't show, but thanks to Kendall, I have a table to FaceTime him and the others without having them travel back and forth just to see me. Also, let Seth and his brothers stay home because I got the sense the Medical Department was filled up with female staff. A quarter of them are married, and half of them aren't part of the department. They were eye candy on the boys who made the girls uncomfortable, and I can understand how Seth and his brothers are hot.

Speaking of Kendall, she gave the news to Gunnar, and he was very excited to have a  child.  He showed me a list of crazy names Kendall did not live with, but they debated depending on gender. I'm happy for them.

Dr. Warner and his team finally made a breakthrough in creating a cure to fight off the virus. I was given a few days to recover and see if any symptoms from the drug took effect against the virus. I had a slight headache and a fever, but those are minor symptoms after the shot, and I'm cured.

I didn't have the urge to go crazy and attack someone to vent my anger. Four months later, I was outside in the open air, feeling relieved and free.

I'm free.

The Order is gone, and Eva is no more.

I can finally live my life the way I wanted.

"Terry!" Effie charged at me once Poppy opened the door. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Welcome back!"

I smile. "Thanks, it's good to be back."

"Welcome back, Terry!"

I see familiar faces all gathered, welcoming me back home. I see balloons and a welcoming banner hung on the wall. I never felt this happy well; seeing Seth and having my daughter back in my life could only mean one word.

Home.

This feels so nice to be with a loved one.

"Thanks, guys."

Then Logan approached up, carrying two bundles in both arms wrapped in blankets, one pink and one blue.

"Terry, I want you to meet your niece and nephew," Effie takes the baby wrapped in pink. "That little one is Lucian, and this baby girl is Diana. Since Thea has Jacob named after our dad, I named my daughter after my mom."

I look at the precious little girl snuggling in her pink blanket. The eyes are closed, wondering if she has Effie's gray-blue eyes or Logan's cerulean blue eyes. Either one of these twins is already beautiful. I pulled on a broad smile as my eyes grew teary.

"I'm sorry," wiping my eyes as I looked at my daughter. "She reminded me of when Poppy was born."

The red blush color on Diana's cheek reminded me of Poppy when she was born, how she fits in my arm as she rubbed her tiny fisted arms over her face in such a cute way like how Diana is doing.