TWO

"Seth, what the hell are you doing here?" I shove him as I took two steps back surprised by his sudden appearance right before me.

I look around then grab his hand and take him to my room.

"Okay," I shut the door and locked it. "Let me ask again. Seth, what the hell are you doing here?"

He just smiles, that goofy smile of his. "I was in the neighborhood and -"

"Bullshit."

"Alright fine," Seth sigh but kept his smile on just so I can not get angry at him. Hopefully, I can let him off but not this time.

Nope, that cute smile of his I will not let off easily.

"I went on the cruise just to find you," he claims.

"Okay, and why?" crossing my arms as I asked.

"Because...you didn't say goodbye this time," his smile then fade to a frown. "You didn't say goodbye to Effie, to your friends, to me!" Seth brushes his dark hair back and lets out a breath to strain his anger.

I didn't know my leaving would affect him. Surely he knows not only is my job as an assistant to Odin but also to do missions for him. Especially personal missions such as I am on right now because this is not a joke.

"You don't have anything to say?"

I blink at him and look at the ocean through the window.

" I got nothing to say but once we arrive at Barcelona I want you to go back to California," I say with a stern face. I mean it literally.

Seth scoffs almost trying to contain his anger. "Terry, aren't we friends. I know your profession is to do dangerous risk and every time you leave my heart just...I'm always worried about you."

My heart jumps once he said that.

He's worried about me.

I know Effie and the others also worried about me but this feeling of worry from Seth is different.

"Don't be concerned about me, about my safety," I tell him in a harsh tone. It's better to have him hate me than worry about me. "I've done this since I was fourteen. I've killed people. The first person I killed was a pedophile. I know what I am doing and don't need anyone especially you to worry about me."

Seth went silent.

I know he has nothing to say because what I said was for his own good. Telling him I have killed lots of people.

But is he really not going to say anything?

I thought he will keep arguing with me but nothing.

"If you got nothing to say, can you please leave so I can change."

Seth didn't open his mouth so he complies and left my room without saying a word. I saw a glimpse of his sad face. Like a dog who got scolded by his owner and walking away with his ears and tail down. The door close and I let out a sigh. Curious to see that he left my room door. I rush to look through the peephole and gasp.

"What the f-" I see Seth standing in front of a door getting in the room right across from me.

How the hell did he get a room? Especially a room across from me.

This is no coincidence.

Suddenly my phone rang and the name on the screen says 'Boss' I slide the screen and put it in my ear.

"Well, my dear, are you in Barcelona already?" Odin says with a cheerful sound.

"Odin, why?" I sat on the bed and rub my race getting straight to the point.