FORTY-TWO

I have never been so impatient before to the point it's driving me crazy. Seth and I had to go back to my place, kissing each other in a rash without breaking apart. It's like our lips are glued together, and all we can do is savory each other's taste.

We didn't want to do anything inappropriate while everyone was still asleep. Especially the children. I don't want my daughter and the other children to see us. It's not for their innocent eyes to see.

My back slammed hard against the wall without breaking our kiss, our breathing synced with each other. Seth trails his lips on my neck, and I moan. I can feel the desire spreading through my body as it aches for him.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Seth asks in between our kisses. "I said we can wait after everything is settled. We don't need to rush it."

I pulled his head and had him look at me. My chest is thumping with ecstasy. "I can't wait. I needed this. I want you so bad, Seth."

"God, hearing you say that makes me hard already," he latches on to my lips, kissing me hard. "I've been holding myself back because I didn't want you to hate me."

I moan once he nips at my neck. "I could...never hate you," I breathe shakily.

He grabbed me and lifted me. I wrap my leg around him, and without breaking our lips apart, he trails to the living room, stops a front of the largest sofa, and places me down on my feet, pressing my lips to his.

I whimpered when Seth left my lips. He hovers over me as I watch him remove his shirt and shorts. I swallow hard once his manhood spring up. He was very hard that I bit my lower lip seductively. I sat up, removed my clothes, and let the air in the house perk up my nipples.

He leans forward, bringing his flesh against my revealing the feel of his bare skin against mine as he bends down to kiss me.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispers, still breathless.

Connecting our lips, I can always taste the explosion of every kiss we share as he massages my tongue against his.

"Let me make you feel good."

As soon as he said it, tingles shot up my spine. I moan when Seth slides his tongue against me while cupping my breasts. He moves down and continues to trail down on my abdomen then I feel his hot breath over my sex. Before I can look down, wondering what is making him stop, a loud breathless moan escapes my lips as I arch my back as the top of his tongue gets a taste of me.

"Oh, god! Fuck!" My eyes rolled back, and I hissed.

Seth kept licking my clit as if its the best taste he had ever had. His tongue swirled for the taste, and his mouth sucked, making it harder for me to stay still. The tingles in my body felt like tiny bugs dancing around my skin spread all over my body, and I didn't want them to stop.

I grab the fist full of hair, tugging and moaning. I can feel the sensation building up to the point I'm about to explode to the climax. I shudder and release, catching my breath. I slump back as Seth hovers me, capturing my lips moist with my sex juice. I kiss him hard and rough making my lips swollen.

"God, you fucking taste good," he says in between kisses as it pinches me that I should repay for making me orgasm in his mouth.

"Since you enjoyed that," I plaster a sly smile. I grab his arm and maneuver him where we switch places. I straddle him. "How about I do the same?"

"Oh, me likey."

I bent down but hiss as I sat on my legs.

"You okay?" Seth takes my arm. "You don't have to with that injury."