TWENTY-FIVE

It's dark.

Nothing but emptiness and loneliness.

So dark is all my eyes could see. The only time is when bright white light casts its rays and blinds me as black silhouettes appear.

There are no faces except menacing red eyes. Their bodies are the color of the darkroom. I couldn't tell what they were thinking.

"Grab her," says one in a husky, dark female tone, almost demonic.

My whole body trembles in fear. I let out a cry, but no voice came out. It is as if I lost my ability to speak. Another dark figure follows the one with the red eyes that had ordered and dragged me out, unsure where they take me. The weaker I've become, the more I open my mouth to protest, forcing the voice within me to resurrect. I fought to break free, but his slender hands were tight around my waist like a heavy chain, unbreakable. No matter how hard I struggled, it was too late.

I was thrown off and landed on something soft. The place is still the same as the previous room. Dark and cold. My heart is beating rapidly to the point it's about to burst.

"Feed it to her," says the woman figure as two figures hold me down and another opens my mouth to feed hot and acidic liquid into my mouth.

I swallowed a warm, tingling substance down my throat. I cough a little of the liquid, but it is already too late as it enters my body. I wasn't sure what they had fed me, but my body felt warm, fuzzy, and uncontrollable. My throat burns for a few seconds before my head becomes light-headed. I was dropped on the soft platform beneath, and my body was no longer functional. I can't feel anything other than the beat of my heart.

What did they feed me?

"Strip her."

I wanted to scream out 'no,' but my whole body succumbed to the room's cold feeling. My body's hotness keeps me from freezing, and suddenly, it starts to want things. I squeeze my legs tight. Something in between my legs is needy. This feeling I had never felt before. I'm hungry for something that isn't food. This sensational feeling is making my body lust for touch. Suddenly, snake-like black silhouette hands pin my body down.

"Now, Hugo, be gentle with this one. She's too precious to be fully ruined before she can submit. She needs to know what's her purpose here in our sanctuary."

Hugo? Why is Hugo here?

My vision starts to turn into contrast as I see him. Not only him but Sully and the other two, Paola and Anderson, are here. They gave off a menacing expression as they had me shrink down a size. They were all smirking at me.

My eyes wander into the darkroom as it lights up a bit. The only thing I see is the dark red-eye figure.

Where is Hugo?

I look in panic as a shadow casts over me. Hugo stands in front of me, and I'm mortified. Then I feel something touching my bare legs. I quiver and moan, feeling discomfort. The touch of a hand caresses my skin, and I want to move, but my whole body is motionless, like a doll.

Something wet licked my skin. I close my eyes even in a dark room, wishing to have this end. Although I can not see, I want to. I don't want to know the man touching me all over.

How could they do this to a child?

I whimper in fear and feel warm tears falling from my eyes.

"Relax, my child. It won't hurt once it's in you, "the demonic voice figure says in a gentle tone that doesn't make it sound terrifying but safe. "This will be all over once you birth the child of God. She will continue the legacy. Soon, we will have the world at our feet."