MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Hey!

Wait!

Before you go to the next section of this story.

A quick message from the author (me), lol

Sorry I did not post two chapters of SETH last week. I've been busy and could only post a chapter from LUNA RISING. I was also fixing some things from that story I completely forgot to write for SETH. I apologized for my neglect and kept you hanging for a week, waiting for what happened with Poppy. Don't worry, and the next chapter will explain all of that.

Just a reminder to you all. Even I say "see you next week" for the following chapters. I'm in advance, and I don't post the chapter for the week, I must always apologize.

This story is close to the end, which sad about from being apart from it but excited to write Rex and Thea's story.

As I mentioned, LUNA RISING will be more than 50 chapters ranging over 100, because I'm making it like an anime series or Asian drama however you see fit. And it will have sections or arcs like in animes (examples One Piece and Naruto) where each arc will continue the story plot and setting but encounter a different conflict. It's a specific place during a particular event in the story.

Anyways, since I gave out my sincere apology, click or scroll to head to Chapter 43.

HAPPY READING!!