ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪻ᭙ꪮ

Chapter twenty two: I Know I Love You "Prom"

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

What makes a monster?

Birth.

People.

What makes you think you're a monster? I was losing focus on the situation as my big brother dragged me away. His mom was raped by his father and that's why she beats him...but is that an excuse to make your child suffer because of your own past. I know it's not easy but to make someone suffer just as much as she is even more cure than in the past; I wouldn't know though. Everyone handles their suffering differently.

There were many things I had to say. First, there's my brother, I fell upon the bed as he swung me inside my hospital room as he shut the door tight. He paced around the front door mumbling things about Daniel, "That privilege jackass. I despise them so damn much!"

I stood up next to the bad mad as hell with tears in my eyes before he turned around to look at me, "Don't give me that look, Renesmee. He got what he deserved."

"I hate you. I hate you and I hate that place...what it turned you into. Who are you? This isn't my big brother what's easy to talk to."

"Ren, don't say that. You don't mean that..SAY you don't mean that!"

"I mean it down to my bones. What you did wasn't necessary! And now I know why because of them...because of your own kind. Because they are Asian."

Ryan laughed at the ridiculous response, "It is. Face the fact that you don't want your little BLACK sister dating an Asian guy!"

"IT'S NOT YOU!" He shouted, running up to me and gripping my arms tight, "I don't want them dating you. The last thing I wanted my little sister to do is date, someone of my race," Ryan continues releasing me from his hold that felt like they were left with bruises.

"Can you date your own kind?" He softly says.

I wondered my eyes all over the room trying to think what's wrong with me, "Is there something that's not with me dating outside my race? Or maybe my kind isn't good enough to like something that's so different from me?"

"It's nothing about your race...only mine. I despise them, all of them."

"Ryan, do you hear yourself?"

"I know!" Ryans shouts, moving around the room and making his decision to sit on the bed, "How can I be racist to my own kind?"