ꪮꪀꫀ

Chapter one: Love, at First Sight, is Bullshit

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

All that could be heard inside Renesmee's new house was the turn of pages and pen to paper. She started to experience something new that'll soon be gone. Like they say once it's gone you can never get it back.

This is me. The darkness within thee is too hard to see. Dark and red cover your eyes before the sinful tears empowers them. Before I knew it, it was too late for me but for him, he'll make it even without me.

The couch was broken into by him that made my heart flutter with his words that sent me to heaven. His fingers were in my hair making circles to my scalp as I read a book of wonder, and he suddenly asked me, "What are you reading?"

"You have to read it to find out," I said suggestively with a smirk.

His response was like no other: "Awe, sweet love. I'd rather hear those words from that book come from those blissful lips of yours," he says, reaching out and creasing my lips with his thumb.

-
I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of the typical high school story, but this one of mine will change your mind. It's a bleeding heartthrob, sad and pathetic, love or no game, and an ending that will cause you to question every last bit of your own high school life.

    If you think your experience sucks ass think again because this emotional tragedy will set you off and keep in mind, this is a true story for all you saps out there.

I won't be very clear who this guy is, cause that's too easy when it's only the beginning. We all have this typical type in high school: the guy that sweeps us off our feet. Well, news to you, it's all bullshit. The list you make up in your head about how school will be is all bullshit and I strongly advise you to get over it before you graduate or you'll be let down for your whole high school experience.

     You make lists in your head about what you want in a lover, like brown hair and a sweet voice. A sharp mind and soft heart, a sense of humor that makes you laugh like you mean it. This and that.

And it's all bullshit.

Renesmee sat at a new desk writing till everything she had experienced all got out onto paper. Late nights and early mornings and as time goes by she understands now...what lasts and what doesn't. Time solves most things and what time can't solve, she would have to solve for herself.     Like now, wasting the time writing about the past but for her to ease her mind she had to get it out before entering college and spend this time to do so, and here she goes.

With this story there will be three things you have to keep in mind:

Trust gets you killed

Love gets you hurt

Being real gets you hated

These main facts won't be up to your expectations, but at least it's true, and the truth about this guy I'm about to bring up is Daniel. He started it all, and how we met was downright awful. That day, I bumped into him in the line while waiting patiently to get my lunch.