ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ

Chapter twenty five: unbreakable bond

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

☺︎ Daniel POV ☺︎

After Ryan beat the crap out of me Kylo found me and helped me walk back to the car but on the way there I saw a glimpse of Eric standing outside her room. Then the dash of hun running in got me up and running to the door as well, taking a peek inside I found her and him kissing then the sudden force of her shoving him off and telling him off.

Kylo came to gather me at the side of the door, "You need your rest," I let out a small breath as I nodded.

We walked out of the hospital and my thoughts overflowed with the things I was feeling that day.

I put my thoughts of Renesmee to pencil to paper and all the things I wanted to say started to come out and overflow, a spirit took over me, and out came a song in that one night. The next day when I arrived at school I didn't lay eyes on her all morning I'm not usually a night owl but I couldn't go to sleep until I finished it and showed it to Renesmee.

I skipped a class to go get coffee. About the time I finished, I already threw my coffee cup away and the class was almost over with just in time for me to make it to the next one. When I came back, walking the corner with my head down I popped up to the two from the same night at the hospital were back embracing the other.
Or maybe that's what it seemed like. I didn't see any hate for either one because instead of second-guessing myself about the times that were said that night I had to prove them to Renesmee first. She ran up to me but the things her brother said to me became important to me because she was important to me so I gave her a cold shoulder and went into the bathroom.

I didn't know if she would be out there long but I wish would have gone away just to give me enough time to get her brother's approval. I locked myself in the stable as the second bell ranged for our last class and I decided to skip it as well so Renesmee would have no idea what I had planned for us.

I called Kylo to come and pick me up. There were no doubts about it, Kylo came to pick me up thirty minutes later. I gave home my bag as he opens the door for me and closed it, I buckled my seatbelt with a nice smile smirk in the corner of my mouth.

"Where am I taking you, sir?" Kylo asked as he put his seatbelt on as well.

"To the Lockheart's house."

Kylo nodded his head without questioning me, I believe he's finally trusting me to make my own decisions even if they come with punishments. Even though Kylo can't protect me forever I'm glad he at least tries to.

Ten minutes later and we pulled up at the Lockheart's residence, "What now, sir?"

"Go back to the school and keep an eye on Renesmee but don't let her see you, ok."