ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻ

Chapter twenty eight: loving him against all reasons

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

I loved him against a reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.

There was Jessica, Eric, Ryan, and Thetic left standing in their own unwanted battles. Renesmee and Daniel had each other to lean on as for the rest they had to figure out their own problems alone. As for Eric, he stood there at least two feet away from Jessica that made his body unholy of things he pushed away from in front of his mind, things he once thought about with just one person, and just like those things they and that person drifted away.

Those dark and unholy thoughts that were once there had to disappear unless they could ruin what his family created in this new environment for him to live, a place where he could be welcome as well as their success in life.

Eric Blacks family was the best liquor company in Korea and in America now that's only because of Daniel's family. The hotels they had all over helped boost the Black's company in America where you can get the finest liquor bottles and wine bottles there at their hotels. With the great success they went on to take orders from the people that got the company contact info from the Choi family's hotel and it would be a big loss if this hotel told their customers they stopped selling their drinks and their business wouldn't be as big as it is today.

The family is wealthy but not like The Choi family. Unlike the Blacks the Choi grew up with wealth and married into it even more over the years, their hotels has been passed down and built all over the world by each individual Choi that came before them and now Daniel's grandfather Mr. Sung-ho who owned five hotels, one in Korea, Japan, and Thailand.

The other two are in America. Mr. Sung-ho had the big idea to give the old one a makeover which his daughter is taking over while his new one is bigger than all the hotels he has. You would think he calls it his mansion.
Without notice, the two young boys found each other in the hotel when their parents were doing business and they did all their playing there even before high school. They were best friends for a lifetime until Eric made a move to change their relationship and it made them both scared.

Eric nervously laughed looking away, "A thing for Daniel. You couldn't be more wrong."

"The only thing I see wrong here is someone that's not ready to admit it and it's also wrong to try and ruin what the two of them have. If you do care you would let them (him) be happy." Jessica kindly says, still looking at Eric in the same state before deciding to walk away.

And just like that, another person knew besides Daniel of his honest feelings but different from one other person that was using his secret to keep him away from being his friend ever again.