ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀꪻꫀꫀꪀ

Chapter nineteen: Your eyes are beautiful liars

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

"How foolish are you going to continue to be? What was that!" Thetic angrily stood up and yelled at Daniel in his face.

"What do you mean? She was.."

"I didn't ask you that. You took extreme measures to do what.. push her away even more than you already have? By her asking me to go on this date with you, you go ahead and throw a milkshake in her face."

"I never asked her to do that for me. She did that by herself to ask you that, I had my own way of asking you out."

"But yet it took her to do it for you!" Thetic shakes her head sighting at his stupid actions, "This isn't a real date," she tells him honestly, "She asked me to get to know you that's all. You assumed that's what Renesmee did when really she just wanted me to get to know you better and this is how you present it."

Daniel was standing in his grave and he dug up himself, "Don't you get it, she did it so you can be happy and put her feelings for you aside. How many times will you push her away until you can accept it?" Thetic adds.

"Accept what?"

"The feelings you clearly have for her and hide it away like that stunt with telling her she can't see Eric, who the hell are you to tell her such things especially when you're here with me."

The glass suddenly slipped from Daniel's grip, his eyes found their way to Thetic then towards his hand that had leftover liquid from the milkshake, "Yeah, really think about that while I go home and you get your ass out there and find her to apologize."

Thetic strictly insisted he do before grabbing her small prizes from the fair and handbag.

☺︎ Back At Home ☺︎

Ryan knocked on his little sister's door when no noise was being made. First, he assumes she has her earphones in so he opens the door and sees her not in her room but maybe the bathroom. Still no luck, Ryan felt a cold breeze from the window he sees to be wide open.

바보 ! 그녀는 멍청이들과 함께 흘러 나갔다.

(That idiot! She snuck out with that jerk.)

The door suddenly slams shut, having Ryan run down the stairs suddenly becoming disappointed, "Hey," his dad greets his son, "mom won't be home tonight."

"Why is that?"

"There's a serious storm that's coming our way and the station was ordered to clear people at the fair, but go tell your sister to order something for tonight because it's gonna be a long one. The power just might go out."