ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᦓ꠸᥊

Chapter twenty six: Lost in Thoughts of The Past

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

April 18, 2020

"Damn girl, you're having wilder nights than I alone."

"I wouldn't call it wild nights, Thetic," Jessica tells her honestly.

"Yeah, if you think almost getting killed by your boyfriend's mother is so exciting try losing your virginity the night before."

"Oh, shit bitch! Are you writing a story about this? You would make mad bank."

"Again, this isn't amazing news," I announced to her once again.

"No, right! But think about it, Renesmee. You could get into college with your life story."

"You know I stopped writing."

"You never exactly told us why," Jessica adds, "It's gonna be hard for you to get in, I mean your grades are passing but not as wonderful."

"What Jessica said! It's not like any of us are in honors."

"Uh, speak for yourself," Jessica says.

"I don't know what my future is looking like and we only have a month till junior year is over."

Jessica jumps in, "Then let's make the most of it. We promise here and now that we'll make the most of these days in school and summer the most of it, put your hands in ladies!"

We stood up along with Jessica at the lunch table, sticking our hands in the middle, and gathered together, "Promise!" We all said, even though that wasn't enough for Thetic.

"We should do something more for us ladies."

"Like what?" I asked.

"A chant."

Jessica and I looked over at each other laughing at Thetic's silly jesters, "Alright, what did you have in mind?," Jessica went on ahead to encourage our dearest friend.

"One, Two, Three Love yourself dumb bitches!"

"Uh, okay but why do we have to be dumb bitches," I laughed.

"Because we all have done something dumb."

Thetic had a point.

"I mean what have I done that was remotely dumb?" Jessica just had to ask and as she did I knew this one was gonna take a while so I took a seat.

"Don't start Jessica, you're not always miss goodie. Don't you remember freshman year you kissed a random boy at a party so your ex-girlfriend would stay away from you?"

"What would you do if your first love kept coming back and forth to you getting back together over and over again? I mean just thinking about it was so tiring."