ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅

Chapter twenty four: His Nightmare easily became mine

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

6:20 am

That big ball of sunshine peeked through Daniel's blinds and into his bedroom that came from his huge window that's on the second floor.  Whatever last night was I would remember it forever. It took a while to get to this point and I'll treasure it. I slept peacefully next to Daniel in his bed until the unexpected happened. I got snatched from under the covers, in my underwear and Daniel's oversized shirt that covered everything.
Still! Two pairs of hands grabbed me, keeping me from screaming and struggling, three men carried me out to God's nowhere as they covered my eyes with a black rag.

The distance did feel far but it got breezy. I felt completely cold then they sat me down, there was one pair of hands on me that I tried fighting to get away from but I heard a voice within me telling me not to.

"I wouldn't struggle so much."

I gasped, "Huh?" I mumbled searching for the voice.

I nervously stood still. They removed the blindfold and I saw an evil witch in fancy clothes, and there was us on the balcony of the house but most importantly I found myself sitting on the tip of the balcony.

Screaming wasn't going to do it, showing Daniel's mother I was scared wasn't either. I stood my ground trying not to get emotional as I looked down at my death.

"What is this?" I demanded to know.

She stood at a great distance so I wouldn't get her in a chokehold, though I already knew where this was going. His mother had to announce herself once again but with force.

"Leave my son or die."

"Excuse me! What kind of dumbass ass shit is that? I told you before and I'll tell you again. NO!"

"I'm a woman that gets my way, Renesmee. And you leaving my son will happen. Either way, whether you leave him alive or dead will be your decision."

"Why do you even care? You don't love him. You don't care if he lives or dies. You beat him to death and here you are calling yourself a saint trying to get rid of me because you CARE! Screw you."

Ms. Choi looked pissed. She was going to risk it all coming closer to me on the edge of the balcony and roughly grabbing my chin, "Look here you brat! I won't allow you to walk in here and think you have some kind of hold on my son, got that! I'm the only one who can control him and force him to do what the fuck I want."

She pushed my chin away aggressively as I scoffed a laugh, "It's about that. Who controls him or not? You really are pathetic. Why do you need him? What is there you possibly would need him for!" I yell at her angrily.

"That's none of your business. Now, choose your faith!"

"I won't leave Daniel. You're wasting your time."