ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀꪻꫀꫀꪀ

Chapter seventeen: Everyone's against us

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

I knew I couldn't ignore Jessica's text forever but I sure did try up until my third period. The office called me and I pulled out my phone to text her when I suddenly ran into Thetic. Bumping into the other's shoulder forced us to face each other; we stood there like statues that soon became a thing for the both of us.

Looking at her makes me want to cry, then the thoughts of Daniel sprong out like wildfire, "Sorry."

"Yeah, me too."

I hesitantly had an idea to maybe help me get rid of these thoughts of being in love with Daniel; Thetic turned halfway to walk away and I stopped her midway, "Hey, wait."

If you can't guess what Renesmee is about to do then I hope you got your blankets close to your face to cover your eyes from the words that are about to come out of her mouth and whatever you do, do NOT throw your phone and think- 'What the fuck, REN!'

"I need a favor."

"Eh?" she nearly shouted, like I was out of my mind to ask for anything, which is right. I've been a terrible friend to let this go on for so long but I understand now, that I needed to figure myself out first before coming back.

"I need you to go out with Daniel."

"Why would I possibly do that?" she replied, with her arms crossed against her chest and one leg out in front of the other.

"You'll do it for me, spite everything! I know you'll still be there for me."

"What does me going out on a date with Daniel going to do for you?"

My eyes wandered around to the floor until I took a breath in and out picking up my head to tell Thetic the reason she asked for, "Because all I want to see is Daniel happy and he likes you. I swear once you get to know him you'll start liking him too!"

Thetic seemed a bit shocked by my response that her face frowned a little, "Are you sure?"

I nodded my head with a hum, "Is that the only reason?" Thetic asked.

The question nearly shook my heart, making me want to cry but I didn't. Was there any other reason why I was asking her, YES! Most definitely, he doesn't see me the way he sees you, the thought about me but I desperately want him to.    I don't want to love him, I like him, or even think about her so the reason to ask you for this favor is for me to see you two together as I can move on without wondering what if or what could be.

"Renesmee!"

"Huh?"

"I asked you if that's the only reason then you suddenly drifted off."

"Oh, yes. It is."

"Then I'll do it but only because you asked and even though I don't like the idea of this I'll only go out with him to get to know him, nothing else."