ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ

Chapter five: How Many More Kisses Would It Take Before Falling In Love?

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Renesmee stops by the library to see Daniel like she promised yesterday. She walked inside with her notebooks pressed to her chest and stopped to look around. Spotting Daniel in his natural habitat but he spotted Renesmee first with a painted smile on his face that quickly disappeared when she made eye contact with him. The girl saw a glow to his smile and hoped he would do it often when being around her.

When I think about it Daniel never smiles, well not in front of me. It made him look nice. I thought about things before coming here and I didn't just want to jump into it then leave after checking the book out. The reason for bringing the notes was to stay a bit longer and finish my school work from the other day; it was just so much fun yesterday. I started saving these moments with Daniel in my head that I wanted to remember with him.
Out of nowhere, Daniel showed up in front of me and sat down in a seat. Throwing sticky notes at me he got my attention and he strongly wanted me to notice which I did. The fact that Daniel was hitting me in the nose with an orange sticky note with the color of a traffic cone it wasn't too hard not to notice. He nudges his head up for me to open it like he really was going to believe that I was going to forget about him aiming for my nose.

Are you ready to get teased?

My eyes opened to him having a serious expression straight across his face but to sum it down Daniel wasn't kidding. That smile that used to be there for two point one second vanished like it had no place anywhere in the world. As I sat there I was sure it didn't belong on his lips, though, he heard me and Thetic talking about this. I quickly waved my hand for him to slide the stinky notes over.

What! I thought we cleared this up? Didn't you hear the argument between me and Thetic?

Yeah, I do appreciate it but I'm not the type to ask for favors. You telling Thetic off about not listening to the rumors was something I didn't ask you to do.

My eyes narrowed from what he wrote to that face of his and it's clear I couldn't call it ugly so I rolled my eyes and thought about throwing my notebook at his forehead. I looked really hard at that notebook before deciding what to do with it. When I did I wrote 'SHUT UP! AND JUST GET UP TO SHOW ME WHERE THIS DAMN BOOK IS'.

Soon he was getting up. I balled up the paper and threw it at his forehead. I smiled from victory and we met at the end of the table, "Is that all you got that day when you overheard us arguing about you?" I asked while he continued to lead me to where the book is.

"Pretty much. I'm not really into girls fighting over me," he said, as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't kid yourself. It wasn't about you... it just involved you."

"Still! I didn't ask for a favor."

Daniel hissed at me and It wasn't okay with me. One moment you're cool, the next you're a snake, what is going on with him? I stopped him midway in between the bookshelves by grabbing his arm and making him stop, "Listen here! If I want to do a favor for you, I will damn well do one and I could care less if you like it or not. You don't have to ask for me or anyone for favors, they'll just do it and not out of pity. Is that where you got that from? Thinking about yesterday about the book, you think of yourself being that book and that's why you got upset when I said it seemed tragic and you hate it when people pity-"