ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ

Chapter thirty three: our blissful morning

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Renesmee got drunk sooner than anyone expected but it gave them clarity knowing she was lightweight to strong liquid that Daniel had to take her to his house. Something about sending her home drunk to a mom that's a cop didn't sit right with him or was it being arrested that didn't?   

Either way, Daniel called Ryan about tonight, "Hey, man."

"Yeah, how's the party going?"

"It's alright but your sister is wasted and she won't be coming down anytime tonight. I'm letting you know I'll be taking her to my house tonight."

"That's cool, I'll let my parents know in the morning but she is in charge of the whole graduation ceremony tomorrow morning."

Daniel laughed a little, "I'll make sure she gets there on time and that she calls you when she wakes up."

"For sure, I know she must be conflicted right now."

"About?" Daniel asked, sitting in the car with Renesmee on his lap.

"I told her about me dropping out of school, going to see my birth parents, and being into music. She reminded me that I could be honest with my parents about anything even if they do get upset. I shouldn't be lying to them and she also said there were some things she had to tell us."

"Did she now?"

"She says we could tell our parents together. Tomorrow after the ceremony. I think that's why she was drinking so much tonight, but other than that it could be because of the stress of passing her exams and being a senior next year, you know how she is but be careful tonight, man."

"Yeah, no problem," he says, hanging up the phone.

He looked down at Renesmee, laying her head in his lap, "So you're telling your parents about us, hmmm, about me and my family. I'm sorry, that you think you have to do this alone," Daniel leans over and kisses her head.

"Where are we off to now, sir?" Kylo asked.

"Nowhere because you're staying here and taking the other's home while I call another driver to come to pick me and Renesmee up to take us home."

Kylo silently nods his head in agreement. A few hours go by and Daniel carries her up to his room, closing behind them with the moon shining through his window letting him see the way to his bed, setting Renesmee down while he takes off her shoes. The drunken girl woke up from her short slumber of a boat welcoming Daniel with open arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Hi."