ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ

Chapter thirty: blaming him

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

I felt a stop from the car and heard the turning of keys when a soft touch went across my cheek and through my hair, "Wake up. We're home, Renesmee," Daniel beautifully whispered to my ear with a gentle shake of my head.

Home..he believes this is his home too.

Moving my cheek into his warm hand made me open my eyes to this sight of Daniel being at home and I couldn't stop myself from smiling almost in my sleep, "What are you smiling about...you sleep bug?"

"You."

He blushed, glancing away, "Mhmm, did you also dream of me?"

I immediately agreed, "Mm, always."

He cupped my jaw and slightly squeezed my cheeks, leaning in and packing my pouting lips, "You don't have to sweet-talk me, I'm already yours," he says, letting go of my face.

Are you?

That slight negative thought bounced back ruining my precious moment with Daniel while having my smile fall, I pouted even more looking away from Daniel and asking myself, "What is it, that I'm still so hung up on?" I asked under my breath.

"Are you two disgusting creatures done with your flirtatious disease, yet? Because that shit spreads," Suddenly having the oldest of us all awake from his deep sleep and scaring the hell out of Daniel and I out of our seats.

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

Driving in this long night made reality hit Jessica so hard her fist hit the dashboard, "That bitchy witch!" She soon after gasped, "You have to tell Renesmee and Daniel!"

"No, no I can't- I won't do that..just for what? For them to think I'm lying."

"I have to ask you, Eric. What do you want? What was the point of you telling me all this and not even thinking of considering their feelings as well?"

"Jeez, I get it! I do and I do think about them and think about the right thing but being thrown away after the news gets to my family, where would I go?"

"You'll know and once you do I promise you won't be disappointed when doing the right thing."

Jessica gave her supposing words to the tattooed boy with his big round glasses. Walking out of his car and to her house, Jessica waved Eric Black goodbye for the night.
    He went home and the drive there was long enough for him to make up his mind of what he wanted from now on; first, it was Daniel but now he wanted friends.

Eric missed having someone understand him even though he secretly had a crush on his best friend he almost missed being a part of something other than his family business. He rushed home and emotionally stormed his way to his parent's room, waking them up in the middle of the night and letting himself tell his parents the things he has been doing all semester.    Worry did creep in on his face when his parents woke up to their child freaking out to wake them up at three in the morning but even though he knew his parents well something about telling them that their son might be gay scared even him to hear their reactions.