ᦓ꠸᥊ꪻꫀꫀꪀ

Chapter sixteen: Seeing Love

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Renesmee fell to her side on the floor the next morning having it out with the dreams that had her running down a dark path in the middle of the street with no thought of how she got there but only knowing it was all because of Daniel Choi.    This could mean something she thought to herself when she woke from the path. It's weird how the dream only felt like seconds compared to being awake, she swore up and down that she at least slept for at least three hours. The clueless girl stood up and rubbed the back of her head as she glanced over to the window and saw Daniel's car out front still.

"Was he out there all night?" she freaked and on top of that Eric was pulling up into her driveway! Renesmee was convinced that shit was about to go down.

This couldn't be the worst possible week for me.

Running down the stairs and bolting towards the door in her PJs outside in the moist air coming into contact with Daniel and Eric facing each other like there was a battle to face before going to school. One look at Daniel and he was clothed in the same clothes from last night. He never left her side.

"It looks like you guys made up," Eric announced.

"Eric, I forgot about you picking me up in the morning."

"No problem. What's he doing here, though?"

Renesmee looked over at Daniel with a scowling face and balled up fists as she wandered the same thing, "Again, I forgot about you picking me up today because I remember texting you yesterday about me not going to school and I so happened had asked Daniel last night to take me since we got back on good term."

"Right," Eric was calling it bullshit which was, "It looks like you both had a rough night."

"Us, both?"

"The way you still smell of your perfume," he says, turning to face her, "When you're wearing your PJs and may I say they're adorable. Then the way your hair flows and the makeup still on your face that shows you've been crying as your eyes are bloodshot red."

Daniel finally took notice setting his eyes on Renesmee taking a small gasp when looking over and he damn well knew Eric Black was right. He didn't take one look at her when she came running outside with no shoes on.   Ren felt flushed that Eric took the time to notice everything, though, she hoped it would be Daniel.

"So, you're going to let him take you to school?"

Her eyes wandered around but still, she nodded her head and Daniel stepped forward wrapping his arm around her neck and nudged Eric out of the way by his shoulder. To pick up Renesmee, putting her over his shoulder, and instantly she got embarrassed thinking he's teasing her in front of Eric like with that girl; using her for the hell of it.     She stopped making a lot of movements and noise once they entered the house. Daniel sat Renesmee down on the edge of her bed and she gazed at the floor with a blank expression.