ƺꫀ᥅ꪮ

{𝑨𝑴𝑩𝑾}Summary: The year is 2022 and I have decided to rewind the clock

{𝑨𝑴𝑩𝑾}
Summary: The year is 2022 and I have decided to rewind the clock. Maybe two years back? Agreed.

Daniel carried Renesmee bridal style out the front door when a sudden force to his back that made both couples fall on Daniel's front porch into the grass. From a distance, Daniel immediately jumps back on his feet by taking a glance at Renesmee to see if she's alright which she was as she picks herself up.    Daniel shifted his sight quickly towards one of his mother's guards that kicked him off his feet and quickly rushed towards him to do what Daniel's mother requested him to do.

Once the guard was defended he smiled in relief letting out a heavy breath walking back to Renesmee, "Renesmee!" he shouts happily, "Runaway with me!"

Renesmee stood there with cuts and bruises as a big smile appeared across her face. She limped her way to Daniel to give him his answer he desired to tell her in this tragic moment that he turned into something empowering for them to keep going.

Just in time Daniel's smile soon fades, catching sight of his mother along her side. A bow and arrow as she drew up her prey.

Renesmee was too wrapped up with the sweet moment she didn't notice Evelyn because her last thoughts were wrapped around the love she and Daniel shared: It was amazing how he told me, he wanted me to run away with him and in situations like this...what was there left to do?

In life, the right time never comes and this chapter shows the moment when Renesmee noticed his mother. It was too late, looking over her shoulder when Daniel shouted for her to look back then all the struggles, tragic love, pain, and wonder were over.

Love me in the eclipse of the sun; at the time when the darkness collapses and our voice rises. When you hug me, I close my eyes and see infinity...

They were two comets in the distance of space and their separate worlds will soon come to an end.

☺︎☺︎☺︎

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
▸⚬☉⚬◂

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒▸⚬☉⚬◂