ꪻꫝ᥅ꫀꫀ

Chapter three: Sue Me!

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Another day went by and dressing up was sadly over for me but Jessica cheered. Halfway in the day and things decided to get heated. I smell trouble, sweat, and guys on the track. The track team running passed me while I walked over to get a bottle of water. Those guys were always running away from their problems and I shook my head taking a break on the bleachers that's until I felt a pair of eyes on me. I stood up searching for those eyes with a frown upon my face and there it was... his eyes.

It had to be his eyes that glared at me like I did something wrong. From the track field to the blenches he stood there with a chip on his shoulder, having a bone to pick with me as he nudged his head to the side basically telling me to bring my ass on. This started to be a lot of walking, though, we walked the empty hallways. I noticed his body movement, his hands in his pockets from the track team uniform, he walked up straight leaning back like he was a model on the runway, but he limped a bit. Trying too hard to cover it, it only made me notice it even more.

It felt like I took up the whole day just looking at his limp, well until it stopped. I looked up off the ground and saw Daniel standing there next to the same janitor closet; wide-open like from the very first time.

I blinked at the janitor's closet and him, "The janitor's closet. Again?" I said, waiting for a response but nothing other than a hand waving me to go in, "What is it with you and this closest?"

I gasped, "Do you do your hookups here?"

He only shoved me into the closest more but shutting the door quietly, "Do you think this is a game?"

"Excuse me?"

"You talked to Thetic."

"She is my best friend and that is how communication works. So, what exactly is your point on bringing me here?"

"You told her about me teasing you!"

"Huh?" I said, clueless. Of course, I was clueless! Why the hell would I need to tell Thetic about Daniel bullying me? Especially since he hasn't since the first closest incident happened.

"Don't be so scared now that I got you alone, Renesmee."

I nearly choked trying to hold my laughter, "That's cute. You believe being alone with you would get me riddled up. And if I did tell her what would you do about it?"

"Oh, you don't wanna know," he said getting in my face.

Why did he care? What did Thetic say to get Daniel pissed to come to me about it?

"Renesmee, what I hate more in the world is a filthy liar..."

I looked him dead in the face and raised my eyebrows, with my eyelids becoming wider. I knew at the moment I got a bit bolder, "Sue me!"