ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ

Chapter thirty-one: becoming our grandparents

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Thetic linked her arms with mine down the stairs when she mentioned last night, "Renesmee, be straight with me. Did your brother and I do anything last night?"

"What makes you think that?" I frowned.

"I slept in his room."

I chuckled at her sudden thought of her being with my brother, "Yeah because he put you in there."

"Wait a minute," she says, tugging on my arm to stop midway on the stairs, "Why did he put me in his room? I mean there was a couch and of course your room."

"Well, you se-"

"Wait a DAMN minute," she sternly repeats, "Why wasn't I in your room and why wasn't Daniel in your brother's room instead of me?"

"I know what you might think, but it isn't like that.."

"Now I remember why I came running in your room shouting!"

"Thetic would you please!" I said, trying to get a word out but a deep breath quickly came out, "For some unknown reason Ryan picked you and put you in the car then the next thing he did was carry you up to his room. Maybe he was too tired to put you in my room then go back to his or he just didn't want Daniel in his room, WHO THE FUCK knows but if you're so curious just ask him, you silly girl!"

I giggled right after, "You're right. I'll go ask him. I'll go ask him right now, right this second I will absolutely walk up to him and ask him."

"Good, go!"

"But you have to come with me," she clung tighter to my arm.

"It's not like I have a choice," I said, through a smile.

Thetic dragged me down the rest of the stairs, "It's a good thing that you know, that you don't have a decision in this," she jokes.

I rolled my eyes as we laughed making our way to the kitchen and my rolling eyes lands on Daniel eating a bowl of cereal and Ryan cooking eggs, "Cereal and eggs is what you call breakfast," she nervously laughed.

"Don't bother to eat it if you're gonna make jokes," Ryan sternly says, finishing the plate of eggs and setting them down in the middle of the kitchen table.

"No..no complaints over here," Thetic runs over next to Ryan and takes a seat next to him while leaving me to look at the sour boy in front of me, "I'm still having a hangover so don't mind me," she adds, looking over at my brother.

Ryan slightly nods, grabbing a plate for Thetic and making her a plate of eats, pouring her a bowl of cereal and milk as he places her a spoon into the milky cereal. I walked over in the process of my brother's sweet action, "Where's mine at?" I asked as I took a seat next to Daniel.