ꫀ꠸ᧁꫝꪻꫀꫀꪀ

Chapter eighteen: Sour Milkshake

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

The teens proceeded to take their time walking to the door, feeling the cold doorknob as they twisted it open to a surprise that could make or break the both of them. Or even damage both teens by the seconds the doors swing open.
    Appearing in plain sight was Daniel's ex-best friend, Eric Black. Renesmee's surprise was her older brother that disappeared from home to go to college in Korea.

 Renesmee's surprise was her older brother that disappeared from home to go to college in Korea

Ryan Lockheart
    Older brother of Renesmee and Josiah. Adopted by Arya and Caesar (Ren's mom and dad), full Korean, two years older than Renesmee, the reason why the family learned Korean, Korean name is Jung Namju and his Scorpio. He's chill, easy-going, social, outgoing, protective of what's his (family), and easy to talk to.

-
He stood there in his stupid black boots, dark blue jeans, and a black shirt that's not tucked in with a single necklace and his dark hair, "AHH, look there's a Kpop boy on our doorsteps."

"Oh, shut up," he laughs, making himself at home. Walking in and wrapping his arm around Ren's neck having her bend over struggling to get out of her brother's grip.

"Let go, Namju!"

He did what his little sister wanted him to do as he sat down his luggage, "You're not allowed to call me that when I come back to the states."

Renesmee pouts before sticking out her tongue, "Wait a minute, does that mean you don't want to talk to us in Korean while you're here?"

Ryan looked at his sister with an unsure face, "I've had enough of Korean for today," he says with a slight smile. Soon everyone at the table noticed Ryan had finally arrived home; running in the kitchen and greeting his family. Kissing his mom, dad, and baby brother while food was smudged all over his face.
Ryan kindly wiped his brother's mouth as he took a seat to catch up with the people he left to get unfinished answers; his family did not know of this and even if they did they would 100% support him on it but he chose to do this something he'll soon have to tell the people he loves the most.