ꫀꪶꫀꪜꫀꪀ

Chapter eleven: His Safe Place

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Standing in the middle of the woods, in front of the storage seemed like a horror movie and the only thing missing was the killer. Eric Black seemed like the perfect suspect just the way his voice flowed: a deep soft bass tone that's very powerful. It hypnotized catching anyone's attention and completely focused on his words.

Daniel's different: low tone voice was a bit similar but memorable. I really took the moment to think about this, was this the right move? To invade someone's safe place, the one place he feels comfortable.. Will I be ruining it?

I walked away, there was no need for this. No particular reason anymore, not until I figured myself out.

"You're not up to make that ultimate choice and knock on the door?"

I turned around to look and saw the owner of that voice I explained earlier. He stood out from all the tall trees making his move towards me. Suddenly the last bell ranged and I didn't waste any time bolting out of there before Daniel set eyes on me.

I hurriedly ran straight to the path. As I ran hearing a set of footsteps behind me. At the moment, it felt like my heart was about to jump out my chest, and in just a few meters more, I will reach the small pond.

I made it, all I had to do was jump. Then, a pair of long and strong arms caught me. The strong force came from the person who was running behind me causing both him and I to roll down in the ground. Catching a glance at the familiar voice as we rolled landed Eric on top of me. I tried shoving him off but he grabbed both of my wrists holding me down.

"Let me go, psycho!" I cried out, trying to pull myself up.

"I think you've mistaken me for someone else."

"I know who the hell you are! And I know your intentions."

"Tell me," he said softly, but it freaked me out more that I started kicking my feet, "Stop struggling and tell me then I'll let you up."

I stopped to hear him out and I was very blunt about what I thought he was trying to do, "First, you come up to me about Daniel and try damn well hard for us to talk, then for hours getting me to have a long conversation so I spill everything about me. Then you lure me out here talking about this is Daniel's safe place, you prick! You're trying to kill me, catching me in the middle of the woods and now this! Get the FUCK OFF ME!"

"If I was going to kill you, I would just poison you and no one would expect me."

I haven't been so terrified in my entire life. He had to be fucking with me right? Shaking my head, not with those eyes, "You sick bastard!" I screamed.

Black's hand went across my mouth and shockingly I stopped screaming, then I saw him with the same shocked expression on his face when he heard voices other than ours in the woods.