ꪻꫀꪀ

Chapter ten: Eric Black

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

"Stop. Getaway!" He shouts, as he shoves Renesmee hand away making her fall on the floor, "Geez, I already told you."

She was a bit shocked and he was as well. He didn't show it to her because he still wanted Ren to keep away from him. That throbbing pain hit Ren's bottom so hard she realized it was just best for her to evacuate this room, this place, and him.

       Those hurt eyes of hers slowly drifted off to the side along with her body slipping her feet into her shoes one by one.

Daniel locked his sight on her until she stood up, "Leaving so soon? G-good residences," he stuttered.

She stood there with her rage still shining on her face showing it off at Daniel, staring at Daniel for a good three minutes on why the fuck was he confusing her? 

It's because he was just as confused. What she is about to do will be best.

     He took in that same moment staring at Renesmee wondering what she was thinking. She went on about that, telling him what she thought but this time she didn't and it made him feel anxious.

"Say something!" he blurted out.

Renesmee will never be used to him surprising her.

"Goddamn it, Ren! Don't stand there giving me that face just get the hell out if you're going to do so."

And she did, following his order. Running out, grabbing the leather jack, heading downstairs. He followed behind her with wobbly legs, "Aye! Hey," he shouted, making Ren stop at the bottom of the stairs.

"At least tell me. You owe me!"

"I owe you shit!" Renesmee angrily screams, turning around to face him, "The way you treated me after I went out of my way to find where you live and see if you were alright.."

"It's out of pity, you prick! I don't need anything in return but the way you spate in my face-"

"I did no such thing! Tch, spit in your face, please," he says, rolling his eyes.

"You don't actually need to spit in my face for me to feel like you REALLY DID...YOU!"

"You're wasting my time so just tell me. What happened upstairs in my room, what were you thinking? Just standing there staring at me."

"You wanna know what I thought?" she strongly said, shocking him with a middle finger in his face and turning around walking off.

Daniel wasn't easy. He's so used to violence, yelling became a natural thing for him; grabbing a hold of the hand Ren so proudly flipped off towards Daniel was directly being forced to stay put.