ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀ

Chapter nine: Learn How to Stay Away!

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

I don't know if it could be because we've seen each other for so long. When I see him having a hard time, it becomes hard for me to see that. Overall, ice and freezing Daniel constantly shivered in his bed sweating from head to toe. I did my best to make him comfortable but all he did was sleep, tossing and turning I had to make myself relax.  
        My curly high bun fell to my shoulders, the shoes came off, and the leather jacket laid across the bed as I sat on the edge using this time to slow down the fever. The soft towel went across his forehead removing his locks out of his beautiful eyes.

Everything about this was deceiving; we both may die this evening with his coughing, wheezing, and bleeding high. For me, I'm an anxious soul. Blood moons are my eyes, stay low red and black, they glow under attack staring down at him. I know deep in my soul when it's time, I never have seen a hell so cold.

Yeah, we'll make it out, I know. We'll run right through the flames, whatever they might be.

"Daniel, whatever might be this trouble you say that follows you... I think it's absurd," I told him honestly, as he slept and I drenched the towel going over his chest that was bold like his personality. Getting him to open up was something I wasn't going to force.

I felt my cheeks blush softly as I wiped the sweat off his neck that shined his adam apple, "I truly wonder about you. I guess you don't really know that, who would be interested in knowing a thing about you? Well, I am."

I said proud and loud like I had an audience but none except for one. Casually running the towel down his chest I stopped; the beating of his heart didn't beat at a normal pace. He was so calm though, I guess what appears on the outside isn't the same on the inside.

That throbbing in my chest felt like his heart, placing my hand over mine while the other one stayed over Daniel's. They're beating at the same rate and this might be a bit of a stretch, yet, I leaned forward pressing my ear to his cheat hearing the sound of his heartbeat.

     I smirked waiting for it to calm down. Other than that it didn't. In my best opinion, it began to speed up.

Instantly a pair of fingers entangled through my hair, rubbing the roots of my scalp while mumbling, "What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? Why is your heart beating so fast?"

"Kylo, you already know, don't you?" he said, as I lifted up my head with his finger tangled.

His eyes were half-opened drifting away back and forth, he was imagining things, "No, I don't. Refresh my memory."

He snickered, "She's different."

It was all he said before letting his hand fall on his side and I had no choice but to see the stitched up wound below. I feel funny, almost sick. I quickly finished up with his arms and sat back on the floor. I cried again hating all facts that last night got to this point. 
      I texted my mom telling her I would be a bit late for dinner so she won't worry about it getting late even though it's seven.     After a while, our fingers locked together as I drifted off into this magical dreamland still holding on.

𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀•𝑩𝑶𝒀 : 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara