ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ

Chapter thirty five: runaway with me

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Ms. Choi looked down at Renesmee, leaning over to slap the seventeen year old girl, taking her chin into her hands and squeezing her face, "Do you think you'll still be with my son after tonight? Ha, you might as well be dead."

Renesmee cried out while Ms. Choi walked away and the big man sat on top of her, choking her once again, and this time she had no leverage to get him off of her. With her arms still working she focuses on finding something heavy to smack him over the head with.   Once she found it, she sent him flying to the floor, her set of heels did the trick.
       Renesmee forced her arms to crawl to the door and lifted herself with the door just before opening it. Ms. Choi showed up behind her again, grabbing her hair and forcing Renesmee's head against the door with her head completely knocking her out completely.

"Do I have to do everything?" She complained to the man on the floor, "Pick her up and tie her up in the chair."

The man quickly got on his feet throwing Renesmee over his shoulder about to walk into Ms. Choi's study room, "And do it quickly, we don't need her waking up before you even get done tying her," she adds, rolling her eyes to the side.

"Yes, ma'am," he responds, leaving Ms. Choi to her own evil thoughts.

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

On his way back, Daniel called Kylo on the car phone:

"Hey," he casually says.

"Sir, where are you? Where have you been!"

"Kylo, I'm fine. I went to see my grandfather. I'm on my way back now, tell Renesmee I'm sorry about leaving early."

"Sir...Renesmee isn't with me."

"Where the hell is she then!"

"Well I assume she's with Thetic and Jessica but when I walked outside I only saw Thetic and Jessica get into the car together."

"Do you think she went looking for me?"

"Uhh, sir. It's possible or she just went home."

"KYLO! If she was going home she would have gone with Thetic and Jessica. Instead, I bet she went out looking for me. I'm going home!"

"Why?"

"That's my best bet that she's there! She was supposed to come back with me anyway so I'm going."

"Sir, wait! You need to know, your mother...she's home."

Daniel immediately hangs up the phone and tries calling Renesmee's cellphone but straight to voicemail. At least twenty minutes have passed or maybe less the way Daniel sped home after finding out Renesmee left the ceremony to look for him. Daniel ran out of the car, inside the house, and up the stairs to his room shouting her name, "RENESMEE!"