ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅

Chapter thirteen four: his disappearance

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

Kylo got a message from the fellow guards searching for Mr. Hawkins when he announces bad news to Daniel, "Sir, I got news on the principal."

A shocking fear made Daniel nervous, looking up and searching for hopeful words from Kylo in his eyes but all he received was such disappointment, "He was found dead by our men." 

Daniel swallowed his pain and gave instructions to Kylo, "Take the letter but leave the flowers. I'm going to the ceremony, update me about the body and the causes," Daniel demands, aggressively pushing the letter to Kylo's chest and walking away to the graduation that has started.

Daniel easily found Renesmee, sitting by her side. For the next forty five minutes, they would watch and cheer on the following seniors as they walked upon the stage and got their diplomas. Parents cheered, took pictures, smiled, and laughed while crying. Daniel hoped to have at least one parent to show him this kinda affection because there's nothing like your own parents showing appreciation of the things you have accomplished in high school before going to college or catching up on your dreams.

4:30 pm

When everything ended, seniors and parents stood outside taking pictures with their kids or friends saying their last goodbyes. Kylo suddenly approaches Daniel and nudges him to the side.

"I have information on the body."

"For how long!"

"Since this morning when he was preparing for the graduation speech at home. He was planning to leave and go to another high school but it looks like your mother didn't give him the chance to accept it but his bags were packed to leave."

"DAMN IT! Alright, let's not mention this to anyone. Especially not Renesmee."

Kylo nodded before moving off to the side closer to the building where people weren't standing as Daniel started to walk back to Renesmee and the others he got chills up his back when Kylo walked away.   

He slowly followed Kylo and saw him on the phone, "Yes, sir! It seems like your daughter took care of Mr. Hawkins herself, he was found dead in his home. Daniel is okay and I have no information on Ms. Choi's whereabouts at this moment. Of course, sir. I'll keep a close eye on him until we locate Ms. Choi, I promise to keep him safe from her. Goodbye."

Before Kylo could turn around and see Daniel, Daniel ran up to him like he didn't overhear the conversation he had with his grandfather, "Kylo! I need the keys to the car."

"For?"

"For Renesmee, she needs to get out of those heels and we brought a pair of shoes with us. They're just in the car."