ᦓ꠸᥊

Chapter six: Why Can't You Stay Away From Me?

♥ ▸⚬☉⚬◂ ♥

"What?"

"RENESMEE GO!" he shouted.

I panicked. I didn't know where to go or what to do. I was a statue again and I damn well knew I wasn't going to leave him behind and he hated that when he looked over to me still standing next to him. Daniel grabbed my wrist and we bolted another way dashing through the parking lot at high speed placing us inside his parked truck.

    The group was slow at running but their courage didn't stop them from following us before they could catch up. Daniel jumped out his truck to see why his truck wasn't moving, "Fuck!" he cussed kicking his car.

"What is it?"

"They slit my triers!"

"Then what are we going to do?"

"Where's your car?"

"It's out front."

"Damn!" he said, thinking what to do next, "Stay here and give me your keys. I'll bring it around here and pick you up."

I nodded my head in a panic knowing there was no need to be angry about this. Daniel was on the track team so he was much faster than I, "Ok, stay down. Get on the floor if you have to just don't let them see you, " he says, about to close the door.

"Alright, but Daniel.." I say, getting his attention before shutting the door.

"What?"

"Don't get hurt."

"Remember. I'm a Playboy. We don't hurt easily, " he said, goofing off as he ran.

I smiled a little, closing the door and getting down in my seat. I sneaked a peep in the window seeing the guy and the girl come running. They looked around and they knew we couldn't take his car so they circled back around. Worrying wasn't my cup of tea but someone grunting in pain caught my attention and that cup of tea was filled over the cup when I realized who it was.

My legs reacted first and I dashed through the parking lot and found myself watching Daniel getting brutally beaten up, surrounded by the three guys and the girl watching, but screw her I had to do something about the guys. I shook my head: why was he on the steps of the library when my car is nowhere near here.

My feet took off as I jumped on the nearest boy I could get, his back wasn't the most comfortable as he struggled to get me off, "Leave him alone," I shouted, as I bit him.

"Get off!" he whined, from the pain upon his ear.

The night was as dark as teens' souls, the way this bitch just pulled me off alongside the guy shoving me off his back I hit the ground pretty hard rolling off the steps of the building. I heard Daniel gasp saying my name "Renesmee" in a worried tone. I completely stopped rolling and my eyes shifted to meet his.    He grunted when getting on his feet and threw a punch at one of the guys that were sent flying, the second guy went in but Daniel kicked him down the steps, and for the third, I guess he couldn't imagine what Daniel would do to him after he harmed me.